Yotta Conference| 06 Feb 2017
The Yotta Conference is being held on 6th February, 2017, at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, Birmingham, B40 1PP, UK.
With a fresh year to look forward to, this will be an ideal time and platform to gain new insights from Yotta, listen to Sir Nicolas Cary, our keynote speaker from the Department for Transport, as well as share best practice and network with industry professionals.
To join the conference, please click here.
Morning Session (from 10am)
- Registration & Refreshments
- ‘Digital Transformation’, Sir Nicolas Cary, Head of Digital Transformation & Open Data, Department for Transport
- ‘Future of Asset Management Technologies’, presented by Nick Smee (CEO, Yotta ) and Manish Jethwa (CTO, Yotta )
Gourmet Lunch & Networking
- Infrastructure Asset Management: Strategies for Success, presented by Chris Dyer, (Head of Professional Services, Yotta)
- Best Practice Sessions [(Groups split into Highways (External Speaker- Swansea Council), Street Lighting (External Speaker, BT & CEO of Enlight), Street Works (External Speaker- Open Road Associates), Environmental Services (External Speaker- Wayne Priestley, Apse), Horizons and Strategic Asset Management (External Speaker- Alan Taggart, KPMG)
- Closing (3.30pm approx)
For any queries relating to this Yotta Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.