Built on Google Maps, Horizons gives you a unique view of your asset data. No other software gives this picture.
Coupled with familiarity and usability, you can clearly see and explain to stakeholders what is happening and the potential outcome of decisions.
Make your data
Designed as a cloud solution from the outset Horizons makes it easier to share and access your data, whether in the office, at home or in the field.
The interface is focussed on usability reducing the need for training and increasing productivity.
- Familiar and intuitive controls
- Low learning curve
- Detailed online user guide
- Responsive support team
Make Smarter, More Intelligent Decisions
Use horizons to engage your stakeholders and engage them fully in the decision making process...
Being spatially enabled, Horizons allows users to bring together diverse and often difficult to combine datasets. Consider safety by uploading accident data. Understand political desire by uploading your political boundaries. Influence using socio-economic data such as traffic flows. Horizons provides the flexibility to consider the real-world factors in your maintenance planning.
Utilise the interface to take your stakeholders through the process and outcomes of potential decisions.
Test an array of different long term maintenance strategies driven by either budget or a specific service level. Horizons provides full deterioration modelling capability, flexibility on treatment options, and the ability to test multiple outcomes, all delivered with clear and easy to understand outputs.
Horizons is the perfect tool for building a case for budget defence or growth, optimising budget spend when faced with strong budget competition from other service areas.
How Horizons helps you
- By Role
- Maintenance engineer
- Asset manager
- By Organisation
- National or State Agency
- Local or Regional Authority
- Private Organisation
Horizons for Maintenance Engineers
- Become more efficient in understanding your road network and planning potential schemes with Horizons.
- Visualise our condition data giving you an easy way to understand asset condition at both a network and at a detailed section level.
- Use visualisations to better understand the data and view historic trends or overlay alongside other data types.
- Validate candidate treatment locations against pavement condition and undertake site visits from your desk by using video imagery.
Horizons for Asset Managers
- Use Horizons to strategically plan future investment needs and iteratively test different scenarios and strategies with the Analysis engine.
- Integrate all relevant datasets from condition through to accidents, reactive works, or claims and use these to create local strategies.
- Whole-life modelling will enable you to test a complete range of long term strategies from understanding future condition against a limited budget, to identifying the budget needed to deliver a particular service level.
- Report on all your assets and current condition as well as producing strategic reports of future works in a clear and transparent way.
Horizons for Directors
- Horizons will help you engage at all levels, whether cabinet members, the public or departments across your Authority.
- Clearly show the different options for future maintenance with simple visualisations of data to help justify your business case.
- Build robust cases for spend-to-save programmes and show the model of how this will impact future condition.
- Bring together your whole department by integrating all datasets and showing their importance in facilitating smarter maintenance decisions.
Horizons for National or State Agency
- Use Horizons to bring together and share agency-wide datasets, providing a complete overview or regional view of data.
- Become more efficient procuring services by having a complete picture of all your assets in a single place.
- Manage your maintenance contracts performance levels accurately by testing future maintenance budgets and service levels.
- Make robust cases for budget with a holistic view of your assets.
Horizons for Local or Regional Authority
- Make best use of your existing asset data and bring it together with other, diverse data to enable maintenance decisions.
- Engage your stakeholders with complex data and decisions by using visualisations to bring your data to life.
- Manage your maintenance contractors, or delegate maintenance decisions knowing the right tools are in place to analyse the options.
Horizons for Private Organisations
- Enhance your bids for contracts with a robust, leading tool to prove your ability to plan maintenance options.
- Engage your client with different maintenance options visualised in a clear and understandable way.
- Plan ahead for your entire maintenance term to ensure you deliver to your contracted service levels with the optimal strategy.
- Increase your operational efficiency and minimise risk by containing your data in a single system specific to your contract with a history of activities and maintenance.
Horizons in use
Horizons is being used to manage in excess of 100,000km of highway assets across the UK from Unitary Authorities, London Boroughs, Metropolitan Boroughs, Counties and Trunk Roads Agencies.
The combined value of assets managed by Horizons is over £115bn, which is enabling authorities to realise significant savings as well as helping them to justify bigger, more appropriate budgets to ensure required service levels are achieved
East Sussex County Council
Yotta is helping us strategically; helping us look at our highway network holistically and develop asset management schemes that are cost effective and deliver real value in maintaining our highways. The Yotta team’s skills and knowledge complement our own capabilities perfectly and aid us in making the best decisions based on sound engineering principles.
Lancashire County Council
We have a lot of challenges in managing our road network with 2600 km of classified and 4400 km of unclassified roads to maintain.
We want to get the best out of our network using the budgets we have to work with and Horizons is very useful in helping us achieve our goals.
One of the many things we like about Horizons is the ability to generate maintenance scheme lists that tell us exactly what needs addressing and what it will cost,” says Rebecca Makinson, highways database manager for Lancashire County Council.
As a fully secure hosted service, no IT infrastructure is required other than an Internet connection and web browser, giving you connectivity to your data wherever you are.
Import your video imagery to give an extra view of your network. Save time by reviewing sites from your desk, and perform useful tasks like taking measurements or projecting data into the imagery.
Integration tools and APIs are available to combine Horizons with works ordering systems or CRM systems to ensure it fits centrally within your processes.
Powerful reporting allows you to quickly and easily generate simple reports on network condition and assets as well as detailed reports on maintenance need and future budget and condition scenarios.
Import & Export
Tools allow import of common data formats from the user interface, giving flexibility to add new layers of data when you need. All datasets can be simply exported into common formats to allow sharing.
We provide dedicated ITIL aligned support, with a team of knowledgeable staff here to answer your queries and ensure you get the most from Horizons. Yotta are providers of CPD certified training.